How do I get an Adult Criminal Conviction set aside (expunged)?
Setting aside a conviction is the process that removes a certain conviction rom your public criminal record. This is sometimes called an "expungement." In Michigan, there is one process to set aside a conviction your adult record and a different process to set aside a juvenile conviction, called an adjudication. Go toInformation To Set Aside A Conviction

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find a MADD/Victim Impact Panel in my area?
2. Where can I find an AA meeting in Lenawee County?
3. What are the reporting hours for District Court Probation?
4. What day do I report?
5. What are the business hours of the Probation Department?
6. Can criminal or civil records be viewed online?
7. What happens when my Probation Officer puts in for my release of probation?
8. Can I get copies of my court file?
9. Can I look up someone's case information that is on probation?
10. Are children allowed in the Probation Department?
11. Can I wear shorts to court?
12. Can I bring my purse into the courthouse?
13. Can I bring my cell phone into the courthouse?
14. When the Judge orders 90 AA meetings in 90 days, what does that mean?
15. What do I do if the "Colors" (Drug Screen) phone is not working?
16. How do I get an Adult Criminal Conviction set aside (expunged)?
17. What are some in-home substances that may contain alcohol?