Department of Veterans Affairs Closed 4/24-4/28
The Lenawee County Department of Veterans Affairs will be closed Monday, April 24 through Friday, April 28 to allow staff to obtain accreditation training and continuing education units. The office will open for regular business hours on Monday, May 1, 2023 at 8:00 AM.
- The DAV shuttle van to the Ann Arbor VAMC will be in operation for those veterans that scheduled a ride in advance.
- To inquire about VA benefits, please call 1-800-827-1000 or visit https://www.va.gov/
- To inquire about VA healthcare benefits, please call the Ann Arbor VA Medical Center at 1-800-361-8387 or call the Adrian VA Clinic at (734) 222-7160 or visit https://www.va.gov/health-care/about-va-health-benefits/
- If you need financial emergency assistance, please contact the Michigan Veterans Trust Fund 1-800-642-4838, https://www.michigan.gov/mvaa/other-benefits-and-resources/panel-state/panel-content. You can also contact Housing Help of Lenawee to inquire about the Veterans Dire Need Fund, (517) 264-0782, https://h2lenawee.org/services or Supportive Services for Veteran Families/SSVF (517) 263-7861 or DHHS at (517) 264-6300
- For additional veteran related resources, please contact Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency/MVAA Resource Center 1-800-6423-4838, https://www.michigan.gov/mvaa
We will see you again in May during our normal operating hours:
Monday - Thursday
8 AM - Noon
1:30 - 4:30 PM