Advanced Care Planning Workshop
Putting Pen to Paper So Your Loved Ones Know
In honor of National Healthcare Decisions Month, Hospice of Lenawee is offering a free presentation at the Adrian Senior Center to assist older adults with completing the Five Wishes document. Five Wishes is a popular living will document written in everyday language and helps people express their wishes in areas that matter most - the personal and spiritual in addition to the medical and legal. It also helps you describe what good care means to you, whether you are seriously ill or not. It allows your caregiver to know exactly what you want.
Five Wishes lets your family and doctors know:
- Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can't make them.
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don't want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- What you want your loved ones to know.
Social Workers will be on site to answer questions to assist with the process.
Friday, April 14, 2023
Adrian Senior Center
327 Erie Street
Adrian, MI 49221