JUDGE ANNA MARIE ANZALONE – ZOOM No. 9935583219
To join the virtual courtroom proceeding with the 39th Judicial Circuit Court before Judge Anna Marie Anzalone for case No. 20-6513-CZ the Lenawee County Petition for Foreclosure of Property for Unpaid 2018 Taxes on February 22, 2021 at 10:30 AM via ZOOM, follow one of the links below:
- Polycom Systems (Courtrooms, Jails, etc.): Dial 220.127.116.11##9935583219
- Desktop PCs or Laptops: Go to the Zoom website – zoom.us/download. Download for Windows – click “Run”. Computers must have a camera and audio for Zoom to work. Click “Join a Meeting”. Type in Meeting ID 9935583219 – Click Join – with audio.
- Tablets & Phones : Install the Zoom Cloud Meeting App from the App Store prior to the hearing. At the time of the Hearing – Launch/Open the Zoom app and join using Meeting ID 9935583219. Click “Join Meeting” - Join with Video – Call via Device Audio.
- When it’s time to leave the meeting, if it doesn’t have “Leave” at the top of your screen; swipe Right and leave from that screen.
- Phone Call Only: Call 646-876-9923 or 669-900-6833 and connect using meeting ID 9935583219
Technical Responsibilities: Neither the Court or the County provide technical assistance. The Court does not provide tine during proceedings to troubleshoot issues. It is your responsibility to ensure your connection works before the Hearing.
Directions for testing your device, prior to the proceeding, can be found at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362313-How-Do-I-Test-My-Video-