COVID-19 Update to County Services:
The office is closed to the public. The Department on Aging administrative office is open to the public, but please call before visiting.
Suspended services include:
- All Senior Centers will be closed until further notice.
- Daybreak Adult Day Services is closed until further notice.
- Home Services – homemaker service, personal care, and in-home respite
- Volunteer Transportation to non-emergency medical appointments
- In-home assessments and re-assessments of clients getting services from the LDA
Other services affected:
- Curbside Service is offered at each senior 11:30 – 12:00 pm; call ahead to request a meal (Onsted Senior Center is not offering curbside service at this time).
- The Home Delivered Meals will continue to be delivered with some additional protocols in place to protect volunteer drivers and clients.
- If you know someone that is 60 or older, and in need of assistance, contact the Department on Aging.