News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/31/2016 8:48:12 AM to 7/11/2016 12:00:05 AM.

News Flash

Health Department

Posted on: June 26, 2016

[ARCHIVED] Did You Know That All Michigan Body Art Facilities Have To Be Licensed?

Did You Know That In Michigan All Body Art, Tattooing & Piercing procedures must be done in a licensed facility? For more information on body art, a listing of licensed facilities and procedures to obtain a license please visit: additional information about obtaining a license call the Lenawee County Health Department, Environmental Health Division, at 517-264-5214.

Facebook Twitter Email