COVID-19 - Businesses and Employers
General Employee Screening Form (English)
General Employee Screening Form (Spanish)
Resources for PPE:
Resources for Training & Reopening:
- COVID-19 WorkPlace Safety Guidance
- Guidance for Reopening Buildings with Low or No Water Use
- Reopening Public Pools
- Preparedness & Response Plan Template
- Sports and Exercise Facilities Reopening Toolkit
- Office Reopening Toolkit
- Hair, Nail, Tanning, Massage, Spa, Body Art Reopening Toolkit
- Restaurant Reopening Toolkit
- Employee Screening Form for Food Workers (English)
- Employee Screening Form for Food Workers (Spanish)
Posters for Duplication:
- Enclosed Public Space
- Social Distancing
- No Mask, No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service
- Face Covering Required
- Social Distancing Workplace
- Hand washing 8.5x11
- Hand washing 11x17
- Clean, Sanitize, & Disinfect
Other Resources for Businesses
The Michigan Chamber of Commerce supplier list includes websites, contact names, emails, and phone numbers for their members who have various PPE for sale. Michigan Chamber List - PPE
- My business had to temporarily close during this crisis. What resources are there to help me?
- Are employees who have contact with co-workers but do not have contact with the public required to wear a mask when working together?
- Do we know if temperature readings are necessary for employees prior to entering each day? Do you have a list of questions we should ask along with the temp reading?
- There are many who just flat out refuse to wear the mask while inside my business and this makes my other customers concerned. What can be done?
- If you have an employee that gets the virus does the whole business have to close for 14 days?
- Getting PPE to go back to work is proving to be very difficult. Some communities are getting PPE through their County. Will our County be a source or help provide a source for employers?