COVID-19 Case & Testing Information
This site is updated daily by the Lenawee County Health Department. While this data is the most current available, the information is provisional and the charts are subject to change.
Cases Last Updated 5/31/20 4:00 PM
Lenawee County Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
Discontinued from isolation and improving
Lenawee County Probable COVID-19 Cases
|Monitoring at home||1||3%|
|Discontinued from isolation and improving||33||97%|
|Probable cases are those who do not have a positive laboratory confirmed test result, but have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and can be linked to a known COVID-19 case or a place with known COVID-19 transmission.|
|Probable case tracking began 4/7/20|
The cases reported for Lenawee are only residents of Lenawee County. The patients that may be brought in from other areas are counted by their home county according to the State’s reporting guidelines. This also does not include MDOC cases, which are recorded separately.
Individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19, should contact their primary care physician who will assess them over the phone and order testing if indicated. If you do not have a primary care physician, you may contact the Lenawee County Health Department at (517) 264-5226, Option 5 to speak with a Public Health Nurse. Urgent care facilities can also assess you and order testing if indicated. Please call them beforehand as they will likely assess you over the phone instead of having you visit the facility if COVID-19 is suspected.
- Does Lenawee County have tests?
- How can I get tested?
- I was told that my family member can’t get tested and they are very sick. Why?
- Who is doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- How are they doing the testing in Lenawee County?
- Are out-of-county residents included in the reported case numbers daily because they are being treated in Lenawee County?
- What happened to the heat map that showed where the cases were located in Lenawee County?
- Where can I find the testing locations?
- I can’t afford an appointment and a test for COVID-19, but I have symptoms. What should I do?
- What is contact tracing?
- Are the nursing homes and assisted living homes going to be tested in Lenawee County?
- Is everyone from the prison being tested? Why have we seen a big jump in numbers at Gus Harrison?
- Is anyone aware if any of our Migrant workers have been, are receiving testing, or have the information on how to go about receiving testing?
- A co-worker tested positive for COVID-19, should I be concerned?