Mon Mar. 20
This calendar is set up to identify regularly scheduled meetings - meeting dates/times are subject to change; please confirm the meeting date/time.
Board of Commissioners - Current Standing Committee Members (pdf)
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE: To review and tentatively approve payments of bills and vouchers on a bi-weekly schedule.
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE: Sheriff Department and related matters, Courts, Prosecutor, Child Care-MSC, Child Care-DHS, Medical Examiner, Bailiff, Emergency Services, Public Defender.
- HUMAN SERVICES: Health Department, Mental Health, Department on Aging, M.S.U. Extension, Michigan Works, Lenawee Transportation, Veteran’s Affairs.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / EQUALIZATION: Oversees Equalization Department and meets with County Assessors for setting valuations. Coordinates computer functions of County departments, develop plans for utilization of hardware and software.
- PERSONNEL/WAYS AND MEANS: Budget preparations, development of draft budget for recommendation; approval, financial oversight, Register of Deeds, Clerk, Administrator, Equalization, Treasurer.
- PHYSICAL RESOURCES:Drain Commission, Parks, Planning Commission, Buildings and Grounds, Airport, Soil Conservation, Economic Development, Printing and Purchasing.
- POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
- RULES & APPOINTMENTS: Confirms the BOC Chair’s appointments to various committees and boards and recommends confirmation to the full Board of Commissioners. Recommend established rules and policies for the Board of Commissioners.
A list of the current members of Standing Committees (pdf)
Other Board Appointments
The Board of Commissioners make appointments to many other boards that serve our community. Board Appointments (pdf)
If you are interested in serving on one of these boards, please complete a Board Appointment Application (pdf) and submit it to the County Administrator's Office.
Looking for Election Results? See ELECTION SERVICES
If you are interested in running for an elected position visit the Michigan SOS website