- County Courts
- District Court
- District Court Probation
- Sheriff's Hard Labor Program
Sheriff's Hard Labor Program
- Report no later than 7:15 AM on the dates that are given to you by your probation officer. The program runs from 7:15 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Meet behind the Rex B. Martin Judicial Building, 425 N. Main Street, Adrian.
- Payment is due upon admission ($20 per day). Money order or Cashiers Check to be made out to the "Lenawee County Community Corrections." (no cash or personal checks accepted)
- Participants, with the exception of females, along with coolers, lunch bags, and personal belongings will be searched for inappropriate articles.
- Bring a sack lunch and beverages (pop, coffee, tea or water). Water will be provided for the participant.
- Dress accordingly for the weather.
- Hard Labor uniforms or work vests will be issued to participants to wear while working.
- Be aware that this will be outside and/or inside work and you will get dirty.
- Appropriate dress and behavior is required at all times. Disruptive behavior, inappropriate dress and/or lack of work will not be tolerated and will be dealt with by the Crew Supervisor. If spoke to for a second time for inappropriate behavior or lack of work, your assignment will be terminated, and you will be returned to jail immediately. While at work, the participant will not speak unless spoken to by the officer. If the participant needs to speak to an officer, they must raise their hand and address the officer by (sir, ma'am or Deputy).
- Transportation will be provided to and from the work site.
- Do not report to Hard Labor with cell phones, pagers, headsets, jewelry, and etcetera. (See Wavier of Liability for more specifics).
- NO weapons, illegal drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or visitors allowed at the work site.
- NO smoking, as well as no smoking on the Jail property is allowed.
- All vehicles must be parked at the Judicial Building (North Parking Lot, adjacent to Subway).
405 N Winter St.
Adrian, MI 49221