- Public Works
- Solid Waste Department
- Recycling - Lenawee Drop Off Site
Lenawee County Recycling
Open to all Lenawee County residents - Local businesses should contact their waste hauler to inquire about recycling services.
Tire Recycling DayTire Recycle Day Read on...
Lenawee Community Collection EventJoin us for a free or low-cost recycling event at the Lenawee County Fairgrounds on Saturday May 20th! Read More
Lenawee Household Hazardous Waste DayMark your calendar for Saturday, May 13th for an opportunity to recycle household hazardous waste. Open to all Lenawee residents! Read More
Recycling DOS is Open TodayThe Recycling Drop Off Site is OPEN Read on...
EGLEThe sustainable materials management hierarchy prioritizes actions we can all take to prevent and divert unwanted materials from being landfilled. Additional Info...
- What do I do with old. . . . .
- Drop Off Site - What is the DOS?
- DOS Plastics - What should I KNOW before recycling plastics at the County DOS?
- DOS Glass - What should I KNOW before recycling glass at the DOS?
- DOS Fibrous - What should I KNOW before recycling cardboard / paper / fibrous materials at the DOS?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other drop off site locations:
Operations run smoother if we all remember to
PLEASE be PATIENT and RESPECTFUL We understand a lot of residents rely on the County recycling site.
RECYCLE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ITEMS - Acceptable items are listed on each compactor (or find more information below)
DO NOT ADD TO A JAM - if a compactor is full don’t continue to pack it
DON’T JUST LEAVE YOUR STUFF - you may have to come back later if the compactors are full
Questions should be directed to the Lenawee County Solid Waste Dept. 517-264-4511