Vaccines, by appointment, are provided for children, teens and adults for protection from many types of diseases.
- Who Can Get Help: Adults (PDF), teens (PDF), and children (PDF)
- Services: Vaccinations to prevent many types of diseases
- Clinic Hours: Wednesdays by appointment
- Cost: Call 517-264-5226 for the current fees
- More Information or Make an Appointment: Call 517-264-5226 (option 2)
Vaccines for Children
Vaccines are free for children who qualify for the Vaccines for Children Program; children must be 19 years or younger and:
- Be on Medicaid, or
- Have medical insurance that does NOT cover any part of their immunizations, or
- Have no medical insurance, or
- Have medical insurance but have gone over their annual cap for preventive care, or
- Be an American Indian or Alaskan native
An administration fee is charged for each vaccine; if unable to pay fee please speak to a Public Health Nurse.
Other Immunization Resources:
Pre-Registration Forms for Immunization Clinics