The Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Navigation Program (BCCCNP) offers breast and cervical cancer screening services for women 40 years of age or older who meet certain income and insurance requirements.
- Who Can Get Help: Women in Lenawee, Hillsdale and Monroe Counties, who are 40-64 years of age, meet income guidelines and are uninsured or underinsured
- Services: Education, breast and pelvic exams, mammogram, Pap test and further testing if results are not normal (Women who are found to have breast or cervical cancer through this program will qualify for Medicaid)
- Clinic Hours: Tuesdays (by appointment)
- Cost: None
- Program Flyer: BCCCNP & WISEWOMAN Flyer
- More Information: Call 517-264-5235 or visit the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services website