COVID-19 - Vaccine
Get a COVID-19 Vaccine in Lenawee County
Lenawee County Health Department
- Vaccine provided at large scale clinics at the Lenawee County Fairgrounds.
- To get scheduled, visit this page to schedule your appointment. Appointments will be limited, based on vaccine availability. If you lack access to the internet or are struggling with technology, call our vaccine hotline at 517-264-4501.
- Special accommodations will be made for all abilities, languages, and mobility. Please contact us at our vaccine hotline at 517-264-4501 if you need assistance in scheduling.
Community Pop-Up Clinics
- Vaccine provided at small to medium clinics in Clinton, Tecumseh, Hudson, and Blissfield in collaborative partnership between the Lenawee County Health Department and local pharmacies
- To get scheduled, sign up for vaccine updates and you will be emailed a link to schedule. We will also notify the public of these clinics through social media.
Promedica Health System
- Vaccine provided at a limited number of Promedica providers in Lenawee County. Additional providers will be added in the future.
- To get scheduled for your vaccination, call the ProMedica Vaccine Hotline at (567) 585-0670 or sign up on Promedica MyChart.
Family Medical Center
- Appointments can be scheduled by calling (517) 263-1800.
- Vaccine provided at Meijer in Adrian
- Register online here, text “COVID” to 75049, or call 517-265-7820
- Vaccine provided at Rite Aid in Adrian
- Register online here or call 517-263-0603
- Vaccine provided at Wal-Mart in Adrian
- Schedule online here or call 517-265-9686
- Vaccine provided at Walgreens in Adrian and Tecumseh
- Schedule online here or call 1-800-WALGREENS (1-800-925-4733)
- Vaccine provided at CVS in Adrian and Tecumseh
- Schedule online here or call 517-265-1565 or 517-423-6676
- MDHHS, the Lenawee County Health Department, and other community agencies are working on a program to vaccinate our home-bound residents. If you or someone you know is an individual that cannot leave their home, please call our vaccine hotline at 517-264-4501 to get scheduled.
If you are 16 or older you are currently eligible to receive the vaccination.
|Pfizer||Age 16 or older|
Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian if under 18 years old
|2 doses | 21 days|
|Moderna||Age 18 or oder||2 doses | 28 days|
(Johnson & Johnson)
|Age 18 or older||1 dose|
Age Group (Population)
|At least 1 Dose
|At Least 1 Dose
|Complete Number||Complete Percentage|
|50-64 (20, 525)||8262||40.3%||4207||20.5%|
|16 and older (80,562)||28,123||34.9%||19,607||24.3%|
Last Updated 4/12/21
- When might we get the vaccines?
- Will the vaccine be free? Will it be administered through Lenawee County? How will you notify when the vaccine is available? Will you let us know what company it will be from?
- Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- Will the mRNA vaccine alter my DNA?
- Can the vaccine give me a COVID-19 infection?
- Will I have a positive COVID-19 test after getting the vaccine?
- Do I still need to wear a mask after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can the COVID-19 vaccine help me even if I've already been affected by COVID-19?
- Will more than one dose of COVID-19 vaccine be required?
- Can I get other vaccines at the same time as a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can women who are pregnant get the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Does the vaccine have any side effects?
- What is V-safe?
- I received a link to schedule an appointment but there are no appointments available. Is my link broken?
- I submitted the form but have received no email response. Did you get my form?
- I received a confirmation, but I didn’t get an email to schedule my appointment. What should I do?
- I made a mistake when filling out my vaccine registration form. How can I correct this?