1. Environmental Health Forms

    Download forms, lists, and miscellaneous documents available from the Health Department.

    1. Complaint Form

    2. Document Request

    3. Food Service Application

      Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Food Service License Application

    4. Temporary Food Service License Application

      Application for a temporary food service

    5. Well and/or Septic Application

      Application needed for NEW or REPLACEMENT well or septic

  2. Personal Health

    Documents available on the website relating to Personal Health programs.

    1. Release of Medical Records

      Release of medical records

    2. Pediatric Immunization Registration Form

      Registration form for pediatric immunizations

    3. Animal Bite Reporting Form

      Form for reporting an animal bite to the Lenawee County Health Department